XSports Contingency Program Rules
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to Competitors who have purchased a XSports Outdoors jersey, select to join the Contingency Program at online quote request or checkout, and wear it while competing at a Level II + sanctioned USPSA match. Jersey must be printed with XSports Outdoors logo on it the same size as the other largest logo printed on the jersey. Competitors’ Division must have a minimum of 30 Competitors and the Class must have a minimum of 4 Competitors to qualify for the Contest. (Example USPSA Area 1 C Class has only three Competitors that Class would not be eligible for this contest.) Awards for 1st place require a minimum of 4 Competitors, 2nd place requires a minimum of 8 Competitors, and 3rd place require a minimum of 12 Competitors to be eligible for Award. Awards per place are only paid according to the accompanying Payout Chart.
a. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
b. An XSports Outdoors Jersey must be worn for the entire match. XSports Manufacturing, LLC at its discretion may request additional proof of jersey used. XSports Manufacturing, LLC ruling will be final and binding.
c. Competitors must submit their claim within 30 days from the end of the match. XSports Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for lost or delayed submissions.
d. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for XSports Manufacruting, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
e. To claim an award winner must email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of placement and a picture while wearing XSports Outdoors jersey.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of XSports Manufacturing, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of competitors entered in each tournament and division.
4. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT XSPORTS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest , You understand and agree that XSports Manufacturing, LLC anyone acting on behalf of XSports Manufacturing, LLC, and XSports Manufacturing, LLC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
6. Terms & Conditions: XSports Manufacturing, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless XSports Manufacturing, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Dallas, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: XSports, 7017 John W. Carpenter Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2020.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is XSports,7017 John W. Carpenter Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247
11. By requesting participation at time of order, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.